Friday, December 3, 2010

Finals Blog

As the semester comes to an end we're asked to look back on our experiences. Gladly, I can say mine are all good ones. I loved all the projects we did in this class, some more than others, but they all were helpful in teaching me more about graphic design. With every project I was faced with a new problem I needed to overcome. Weather it was figuring it out on my own, asking the teacher, or asking other classmates they all got figured out in the end. Some of my favorite projects were the Public Service poster and making a zine. I liked those projects the best because the Public Service Poster was very open to whatever idea I wanted to  go with. Same with the zine. Also, the zine was fun because I had never made a book before. I liked how we took our designs and made something that others could easily hold and enjoy. Personally, I grew a lot in how to use the systems we used. I came into this class without much knowledge, but now I can say I know a lot more. There is definitely so much more I need to learn but this was a great push. After taking this class it made me think about what I was most interested in after school. I would really like to do stuff in advertising/posters. I don't know if that is exactly what I'll stick with but since I had so much fun with making the poster in this class and looking at everybody else's it really stuck with me. Hopefully, as I go on through out school I'll get a better idea of what I specifically want to do in the future, but this class was a great starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment